Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The Lost World on RobMiles.com

I knew this exists for some time but have not got the time to take a look at it until lately. Rob Miles is one of the lecturers at the University of Hull where I'm doing my MSc Games Programming course. He is also Microsoft's Most Valuable Professional and on the Imagine Cup team. Anyway There is a little photo of me at the end of his journal entry at Return of the Ex Grads. Here is the picture :) if you didn't know, I'm the female on the right.

3 comments:

Judi said...

Thanks heaps,....just fancy that,....for you to give us info of local news from afar.
Thanks take care both of you.,

God Bless....mak ee

Danielle Cheah said...

Yeah, miss everyone and everything back home. This is the most convient and easiest way to stay posted :)

Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.