Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mac Book Air

Yeah as part of the "Techie" society, again I'm being fooled by Apple's lastest gadgets. Just a while back (1/10/2007) when the iPhone was shipped, I couldn't help myself but to drop by the nearest 02 to get a feel of the sweet thing.

Then the new IPod Nano came along, being this cute irresistable thing that can fit into my slim wallet, its just the thing I love just looking at. Its not something I need but just something that cute that I like. With video capabilities it looks like the baby version of the IPod Video.

But browsing the web few weeks back make me want another Apple item...The Mac Book Air.

Yeah at 1.94cm thick and weight at 1.36kg you might think what the hack can it do? And with a Intel Core 2 Duo processor, I wonder how did they even put in a decent fan. The higher end of the Mac Book Air, it also has all the common stuff on any laptop, 2GB RAM (on board), multi touch trackpad, Intel GMA X3100 144MB shared memory, etc. But at a price of £1,199.00 / £2,028.00, you are most likely paying for the coolness of having something "IN" for the times.

Here are some videos on Mac Book Air's intro at Mac World 2008...


No comments: