Tuesday, January 08, 2008

What the Blog is it all About?

One of today's biggest question, what are blogs about?

I'm currently not in Malaysia, in UK doing my Masters study in Games Programming. Something I've wanted to do my whole life. This is where I find myself looking at emails and blogs ever so often to keep in contact with the people I care and love.

Could never imagine if I were a generation earlier and I had to wait for weeks for a letter for updates. That will totally drive me mad.

So blogs, recently I've just found out that my guy have been maintaining an online blog for quite some time. A lot of people knows about it but I just found out about it yesterday. There were signs but I just didn't notice.

This made me wonder, why blogs? I try to justify its use. Maybe it will be fun having one, maybe not, maybe its a waste of time. So why am I at it now? Actually currently I've been very busy with work and its getting harder to keep track of everything. Using google as my life boat. So I figured a blog might help me keep track of life. My life and it's essences.

And behold~! While registering for a blog spot, I found out that I already had one opened a few years back. This might be a sign, to finish what I started...?

For this time and point in my life, this blog with be about life, about my life and this is where the journey begins.

No comments: